This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Patient Advice

If you have an enquiry about health and social care service please contact Healthwatch Dorset on 0300 111 0102.

If you are not satisfied with your local NHS please contact Dorset Advocacy on 0300 343 7000 (email: This service is free and can help you with any complaint you wish to make against the NHS.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website